Completely renovated 3 bedrooms, 2 baths half-duplex is modern and beautifully decorated. 12 x 18 heated pool with a great patio to relax and enjoy the Florida sunshine. This house has an extra-long dock of 45′ for your boat with a step-down wood dock that has electricity, water, lights, a fish cleaning table, and a shower.
The master bedroom has a queen bed. The second bedroom has a queen bed and the third bedroom has 2 full-size beds.
• Sombrero Beach has a great sandy beach – picnic tables, grills, and public restrooms.
• The Florida Keys Overseas Heritage Trail is great for bike riding.
• Catch a tarpon during the tarpon months of April, May, and early June.
• Dive wrecks of the Florida Keys.
• Visit historic Pigeon Key. Take a boat ride to see where 400 workers lived during the construction of the Seven Mile Bridge and the railroad that connected Miami to Key West. You can snorkel off the beach.
• Rent a jet ski, take a kite-boarding lesson, or try wake-boarding at www.sevensports.com.
• Visit the Crane Point Museum. A museum of artifacts, natural history, nature trails, and children’s activity center with touch tanks and pirate costumes. Also, see the Marathon Wild Bird Center located on the 63 acres of Crane Point.
• Feed tarpons at Robbie’s; sign up to visit, by kayak or boat, historic Lignumvitae Key State Park from Robbie’s Marina.
• Be sure to take an exciting snorkel trip to Sombrero Reef Sanctuary and Lighthouse with Spirit Snorkeling.
• Kiss a dolphin; shake the flipper of a sea lion; sea turtles, parrots, and tropical fish at Theater of the Sea. They have continuous daily shows and the crowds are so much smaller and intimate than the Orlando Shows.
• Visit the Turtle Hospital to see and touch the local rehabilitating sea turtles.
• Learn about and interact with dolphins at the Dolphin Research Center.
In addition to the residences, there are many businesses in the city, including restaurants, a charter fishing fleet, a marina, a gas station, and a convenience store. Recreational facilities include 4 parks, 2 playgrounds, bocce courts, pickleball courts, tennis courts, shuffleboard, and a 9-hole par-3 golf course.
– All towels and bedding washed in hot water that’s at least 60C/ 140F
– Cleaned with disinfectant
– High-touch surfaces cleaned with disinfectants, such as countertops, light switches, handles, and faucets.
– Both AC Units have Ultra-Violet (UV) Light Air Sanitizer System that kills 97% of bacteria and mold.
No reviews to display