We are approaching the Holiday Season and there are many events scheduled that are sure to please everyone! There are so many awesome activities planned and they kick-off the week of Thanksgiving. Also a reminder, November 24 is Small Business Saturday. Please be sure to visit all of the great shops that the Florida Keys have to offer. I have listed all of the fun happening in our area below!!
- November 24 – Holiday Bazaar @ Marathon Garden Club
- November 25 – Faro Blanco Lighting of the Lighthouse & Boat Parade
- November 25 – Fundraiser Tasting Event for SPCA
- November 28 – Zonta Festival of Trees
- December 6 – Holiday Lighting at FKEC
- December 7 – Santa is Coming
- December 7 – Cookies with Santa @ Keys Federal Credit Union
- December 8 – Boot Key Harbor Lighted Boat Parade
- December 8 – Winter Wonderland @ Crane Point
- December 9 – Key Colony Beach Lighted Boat Parade
- December 14 – Lighted Bike Ride
- December 15 – US1 Community Street Fair
- December 23 – Christmas Choral Concert
We hope that you enjoy your Holiday Season!