It can be a challenge to stay with your regular weight lifting or yoga routine when you're on vacation, but with these excellent local yoga studios and gyms you can stay in track with your fitness goals.
Keys Strength & Conditioning
10994 Overseas Highway, Marathon
Opening Times: 6 A.M.- 8 P.M.
• We strive to provide the absolute highest level of fitness and professionalism to our clients. The programs we offer encompass many different aspects of fitness, with an overarching goal of total body conditioning. We seek to educate our members by spreading knowledge of health and wellness within our sessions and throughout the community. Our underlying goal is to foster this genuine sense of awareness within our members, so that they may live happier, healthier lives.
Island Yoga in Marathon, FL
11450 Overseas Highway
Marathon, FL 33050
NANCY J KEKST
• We teach YOGA…union of mind, body, and spirit. Yoga is a lifestyle, a path to enlightenment. It is artful living every moment of every day. The breath controls your emotions, heart rate, and brain waves. We release most of our toxins through our breath. We teach yoga as a breathing exercise and artfully move through asanas. Improve your health, happiness, and well being. Be the breath.
Sol Shine Yoga
6799 Overseas Highway Marathon, Florida
Drop In $17 – 3 Class Pass $45 – 10 Class Pass $150
• At Sol Shine Yoga our mission is to optimize the quality of life of the individual as well as the community. Offering Flow, Yin, Beginner, and Hot yoga classes daily,we encourage you to watch your practice unfold in a playfully uplifting and supportive community.
Nick's Fitness Express
11522 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
Day $10.00 cash $12.00 credit – Week $40.00 – Two Weeks $50.00
• The fitness center has just about anything you need for a complete balanced workout, spread out throughout our 4,000 square foot facility. In addition many people with sport specific goals can find what they need to get and maintain that edge, whether a local member using our facility on a regular basis, or in the Keys on vacation. Amenities include a variety of weight machines, free weights, and cardio equipment from a variety of different manufacturers in an attempt to be the most effective.
Keys Fitness Center
5101 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
Hours of Operation:
Monday – Friday 6am – 9pm
Saturday 8am – 6pm
Sunday 9am – 4pm
• Daily, Weekly, Monthly and Yearly memberships available. Clean facility, with quality equipment for cardiovascular and strength training. Trainers on site as well as cycling classes.
Overseas Outfitters Sport & Bicycle
1700 Overseas Hwy, Marathon, FL 33050
Store Hours: M-F 9-5
Sat 9-3, Sun Closed
• We are a locally owned and operated family business. We have operated the store since 2009 and owned the business since 2011. We pride ourselves in selling high quality products at a fair price. We offer full service bike repairs with fast turn-arounds. We support the local community through donations and volunteering. Please stop by and meet our English Black Lab, Porter!